What are the main challengers SNGULAR solve in that context?
What do our clients need? Where are they going to?
Retail consumers are more active participants in shopping than ever before. They have never been better informed or connected, with access to information that goes far beyond what the retail companies themselves offer.
When it comes time to situate the client within our strategy, we should ask ourselves two questions: How much do we love our clients? Are we really willing to put them in the center?
Communication with clients shouldn’t vary depending on the channel. It can often seem like consumers are interacting with different companies in the store, on the app or on the webpage. Stock, policies and prices can vary and cause confusion.
Retailers should make sure to add value to every channel, whether physical or digital, unifying experiences and merging the digital and physical. This means both bringing the digital into the physical and guaranteeing the same customer service that you’d receive in the store applies to online experiences.
How many times is online power used in physical commerces?
Common online functionalities such as easy, intuitive and fast access to information, the ability to compare products, multimedia resources or access to product reviews can substantially improve the physical customer shopping experiences. At the same time, it can broaden the product catalog by eliminating space limitations or product availability.
Technology allows us to help the user experience stand out from the competition and add value at the point of sale.
Implementing user-centric models implies implementing radically different business and technology strategies.
- Direct sales relationship in public and private channels (live-streaming commerce)
- Returns management and sanitary control
- Implement omnichannel B2B
- VR/AR immersive technology
- Chatbots and flexible subscription models
Organizational and culture changes:
- Cooperative relationship models
- Internal demand and transformation of physical stores
- Ecommerce priority sales channel
- Hyper-delocalization of customer service. Appointment management in physical locations
- Personal training and online assistance
Marketing and sales changes:
- Flexible payment methods, discounts based on circular economy principles
- Pricing strategy when faced with a drop in consumption
- Loyalty models
- Multichannel Conversion Funnel Optimization
- Retail Media: E-commerce ads/ pay for relevance
Operations and processes changes:
- Robotic process automation (RPA) of logistics
- New transactional models by company grouping
- Last mile optimization and increasing logistics warehouses in urban centers
- AI for everything
- Increase in-store IoT services
Capabilities: What does Sngular do in that context?
What is our offering?
We present a bullets list, and for each bullet, a sentence that summarizes it.
1. Technological expertise
Identifying and constructing the best solutions for each individual case and need. Establishing and implementing tools and solutions within a holistic technology strategy, which allows for scaling and the rapid adaptation to market needs and consumer demands.
2. Artificial intelligence
To gain clients and put customers at the center. Customers demand real-time interactions, and chatbots can be one example of how to meet this demand.
- Image and voice search capability
- Contextualized search results through machine learning and natural language processing
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment rate: automate messages through wizards or notifications
- AI applied to remarketing actions: complete research on behavior, preferences and automation of dynamic campaigns
- Customer support, personalized attention, question resolution, order processing, etc.
3. Creating new shopping experiences
Defining, implementing and unifying online and offline services to enhance the customer experience by making it more personalized and relevant.
Integrating all the contact points of each channel from the very beginning of the customer journey. Improving the coherence and the fusion between the online and offline worlds.
4. Last mile logistics
A Last Mile system enables e-commerce companies to make their services faster, more transparent and more efficient. We configure last-mile delivery software that offers automatic route optimization, delivery planning, real-time tracking, and resource allocation.
- Automatic route optimization: taking into account factors such as traffic, time and load capacity.
- Real-Time Dashboard: real-time management of the status of all deliveries with the possibility to monitor and filter each case.
- Courier assignment: automatically decide the most suitable carrier for each shipment.
- Proof of shipment: through notifications, signatures, photos in the application, etc.
- Analytics: productivity improvement thanks to shipping history and driver performance metrics.
5. Implementing IoT solutions
Activating purchasing processes in real-time and improving process efficiency through the management of connected devices. We make devices and data work for the client, offering turnkey solutions from initial consulting through to implementation.
6. Boosting sales across channels
Applying agility to develop growth strategies through marketing experimentation.
- Designing sales strategies for different marketplaces
- Organic product positioning and ads
- Strategy optimization
- Personalization (CRO/analytics, automation and loyalty RFE models)
- Livestreaming eCommerce
Implementing and improving services to enhance the in-store shopping experience.
- Contactless payments. PSD2
- Scanning & self-checkout
- AI, Machine learning, Hyper-segmentation
- Hybrid shops
- RetailTech (CDP, RPA, Mirakl, Orchestration, IoT ..)
- Migration to microservices architectures
- UX/UI/Frontend development
- Cloud architectures
- IoT smart stores
Solutions: What is the solution model that we do?
Can we get a common factor? Is there a diagram to represent it?
We design, implement and orchestrate custom solutions to boost the growth and scalability of any retail business.
Salesforce, Adobe, Google, Saleslayer, Zendesk, Piwik, Selligent, Microsoft (Azure, Dynamics)